Thursday, January 3, 2013

I saw God today

I saw you today. It was magnificent. At first I just saw you, and then I smiled. In an instant everything came crashing in again and I lost sight of you. Within a second of seeing you, you were gone.
Then a few moments later, you appeared to me again, this time not subtly at all. This time I knew it was you and that you’d come back for me. I cried even at your wonder-full sight. I’d never seen you like this before, and I could not bring myself to share your beauty with anyone else.
You disappeared so soon again, but instead of the darkness from before, you left me in a brilliant brightness that filled me with hope.

With our brief encounter, I knew that my bewilderedness was necessary and I now believe in my thoughts again.
*Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment